Do you always find your scalp dry, flaky and itchy? Are you always concerned why your hair is undergoing thinning and hair loss?
Aren't you fed up of using too many hair shampoos which claim to treat itchy scalp and add volume to your hair but fail to do so!
Fret not! To treat your dry, itchy and thinning hair. Qurez has formulated Lavender and Vegan Keratin shampoo bar. It effectively soothes your dry, itchy scalp and cleanses away the excess sebum production which has been clogging your scalp pores thereby inhibiting the growth of hair and penetration of nourishment in your hair follicles!
And wait! Did we say Vegan Keratin? Yes, we did!
Our shampoo bar is formulated using Keratin from plant sources rather than animal sources. Keratin is known to make your hair shine and glossy which also gives volume to your hair. It also keeps your hair healthy and also protects it from harsh chemical hair treatments undergone at salons.
- Freshly handmade vegan shampoo bar
- Formulated with vegan Keratin
- Anti-dandruff and anti-hairfall formulation
- High in anti-bacterial properties
- Sulphate free and artificial fragrance free
- Our shampoo bar comes in a 100% biodegradable and sustainable packaging, wrapped under food wrap (biodegradable) and packaged in a recyclable paper box
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What’s in it for my scalp & hair?
- Treats dry, flaky and itchy scalp
- Gives your scalp a calming sensation
- Vegan Keratin protects your hair from harmful chemical hair treatments
- It also gives your hair volume and makes it shiny and glossy
- This shampoo bar also has Salicylic acid to soothe irritated scalp
- It prevents oil buildup thereby not clogging your hair follicles
How to use it?
- Wet your hair and apply the shampoo bar
- Gently massage the shampoo into your hair
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
(*For best results, you can apply our Hempseed, Babchi & Kalonji hair treatment oil before shampooing - leave it for 15-20 minutes or after shampooing)
- High in antibacterial properties thereby treating dry, flaky and itchy scalp.
- Repairs damaged hair structure, fixes lack of protein in the hair and gives shine.
- Promotes hair growth and locks moisture in your hair strands thereby minimising breakage.
- Helps in preventing extra sebum secretion thereby not clogging your scalp pores. Maintains natural oil balance on your scalp.
- Contains fatty acids due to which it moisturizes dry scalp keeping it healthy and prevents buildup of dandruff.
Full ingredient list
Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Emulsifying wax, Cetyl alcohol, lauric acid, Coconut oil,
Vegan Keratin, CAPB, Lavender essential oil, Salicylic acid
This shampoo bar is a game changer , tames frizz , it also makes hair tangle free , manageable , smooth and silky. No buildups if with a proper rinse and no dandruff .
My scalp loves it in just two washes.
That soothing smelllll ❤️.
Ps: personally if you have an oily scalp , try to apply light oil before u use this .❤️
It’s a good shampoo bar. Suited my hair and I am guilt free now
Since 1year me and my mom using this shampoo bar.I love this shampoo bar a lot ❤️❤️❤️Best of qurez
It made my hair smooth and healthy.
I had purchased this shampoo bar for my husband because he has a lot of dandruff and other anti-dandruff shampoos were laden with chemicals. He has been using the shampoo bar for the last three weeks washing his hair alternate days or once in three days. This has reduced the dandruff and he does not have any itchiness in the scalp as well. However, we need to see its effect in winter as usually his dandruff is very high during winters. I tried this shampoo bar for my hair as well. I have oily scalp and this made my hair more oily. So I stopped using it. Overall, works very well if you have dandruff and dry scalp.