Are you constantly looking out for ways to reduce hairfall and frizzy hair?
Have you also tried numerous ways to take care of your hair concerns but none of them have given you a positive outcome?
Well, we would advise you to take a break from experimenting on your hair and searching for remedies and let us do the work of formulating a perfect solution for your hair concerns!
At Qurez, we have formulated a shampoo bar which takes care of your hair issues.
We have carefully selected the ingredients for our Hempseed shampoo bar which helps in reducing hairfall and minimizing frizzy hair.
The Hempseed shampoo bar contains a blend of pure and organic oils along with botanical extracts which are aimed at solving the above hair concerns and to also maintain the overall health of your hair!
Picture courtesy: @_facesthetics_
- Freshly handmade vegan shampoo bar
- Controls hairfall and reduces frizzy hair
- High in anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- Rich in fatty acids
- Sulphate free and artificial fragrance free
- Our shampoo bar comes in a 100% biodegradable and sustainable packaging
- Paraben free. Phthalate free
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
- All ingredients are sourced from organic and sustainable farming communities in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh
What's in it for my hair?
- Controls hairfall
- Enhances moisture in your hair strands
- Minimizes frizzy hair
- Conditions your hair thereby making them smooth and soft
- Nourishes your hair follicles thereby strengthening them
- Maintains the overall health of your hair
How to use it?
Wet your hair and apply the shampoo bar
(You can apply it directly or create a lather and then apply it)
- Gently massage the shampoo on your scalp & hair
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
(*For best results, you can apply our Hempseed, Babchi & Kalonji hair treatment oil before shampooing - leave it for 15-20 minutes or after shampooing)
- Prevents hair loss
- Improves hair density
- Rich in fatty acids - Omega-3 and Omega-6
- High in anti-oxidant properties
- Reduces hairfall
- Seals moisture in hair shafts due to the presence of fatty amino acids
- Softens hair and promotes shine
- High in anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhances moisture content thereby reducing frizzy hair
- Strengthens hair strands
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Anti-oxidant rich thereby reducing the effect of free radicals on your hair
Full ingredient list
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera)*, Olive oil (Olea europaea)*, Kalonji or Blackseed oil (Nigella sativa)*, Hempseed oil (Cannabis sativa) *, Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera)*, Neem oil (Azadirachta indica )*, Almond oil (Prunus dulcis)*, Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)*, Sunflower oil (Helianthus annus )*, Shea butter (Vitellaria paradoxa)*, Hibiscus oil (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)* Rosemary oil (Salvia rosmarinus)*, Curry leaf oil (Murraya Koenigii)*, Cedarwood oil (Cedrus atlantica)*, Thyme oil (Thymus vulgaris)*, Lemongrass oil (Cymbopogon citratus)*, Rice powder (Oryza sativa)*, Curry leaves (Murraya Koenigii)*, Nettle leaves (Urtica dioica)*, Soapnut (Sapindus)*, Shikakai (Acacia concinna)*, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)*, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)*, Water & NAOH.
*All ingredients are sourced from organic and sustainable farming communities in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
Got finished in just 5 washes. Makes hair very greasy(even without oiling) & doesn't clean the scalp. Total Wastage of money.
I have seen an increase in the volume of my hair after 2nd wash. You may feel bit dry after use but i use hair mask so it took care of it.
This shampoo bar is a cold pressed one. This was able to remove the oil from my hair. People who like herby kind of shampoos might enjoy using it. Works well for me.
You may want to use a conditioner if your hair is too dry.
It didn't remove any little oil from my hair . It made it very sticky , I didn't expect product like this from qurez ..I loved their keratin formulation but for this product I guess should rework on their formulation ...