- This shampoo bar is made from 7 herbs - Bhringraj, Shikkakai, Brahmi, Reetha, Neem, Amla and Basil
- Bhringraj treats dandruff and dry scalp. It also helps in preventing hairfall
- Shikkakai adds shine to your hair and nourishes hair follicles
- Brahmi helps in nourishing the roots well and accelerates hair growth by thickening the roots
- Reetha cleanses your scalp and makes your hair soft
- Neem has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties which make your scalp healthy and dandruff free
- Amla helps to reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying
- Basil hydrates and strengthens the hair strands. It also stimulates hair follicles
- This shampoo bar is also infused with tea tree oil which helps in reducing fungal infections and lemongrass which removes itchiness and strengthens hair follicles
- 100% biodegradable and sustainable packaging, wrapped under food wrap (biodegrable) packaged under recyclable paper box
- This formula is free from parabens, sulphate, phthalates and artificial fragrance. 100% Vegan and hancrafted. pH balanced Shampoo bar
- It is Palm oil free. Palm oil has been and continues to be a major driver of deforestation of some of the world’s most biodiverse forests, destroying the habitat of already endangered species.
Water, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower oil, Sesame Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Bhringraj, Shikkakai, Brahmi, Reetha, Neem, Amla, Basil, lemongrass essential oil and Tea Tree essential oil
How to use
- Wet your hair and apply the shampoo bar.
- Gently massage the shampoo into your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
The smell is really really overpowering for me. Got to my head . Otherwise Affordable and does do the job. Didn't make my hair dry at all. Would have been 5 stars for me if the fragrance wasn't there
It made my hair rough and dry and doesn't cleanse my oily hair at all. Bad product.. I used the lavendar bar also. That's good
Hey if you were looking for a chemically free shampoo ,this us the right platform for you. Worked good on my curly hair.
It's not like shampoo and not cleansing the hair properly and it doesn't wash your oiled hair. It made my hair oily and frizzy. Don't know to wash the hair with this bar. The keratin shampoo bar much better than this
Makes hair little bit dry in starting but give a visible result after sometime..should buy it.. it's really 100% natural