Why is it that some of us stay away from oils even though research says how beneficial plant oils are to one's skin & hair!
The problem often faced while applying a facial oil is that it tends to leave our skin greasy, it often clogs pores thereby causing acne breakouts and gives little or nil benefits!
When it comes to hair oils, we often face the issue of the oil making the hair more oily, greasy, weighing down the hair and difficult in washing it off!
At Qurez, we have taken into consideration these points and have formulated a face-cum-hair oil which leaves your skin and hair nourished without giving you any of the above problems.
Picture Courtesy: @beautyanomaly
- Made of Jojoba (ho-ho-ba) oil and Rosehip oil
- High in anti-aging, antibacterial, antiinflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- It is non-greasy and non-comedogenic
- Suitable for all skin & hair types.
- Artificial fragrance free. Phthalate free. Paraben free.
- Ingredients are sourced from organic and sustainable farming communities.
1. Rosehip seeds are sourced from Kashmir and
2. Jojoba seeds are sourced from Rajasthan.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty Free. Made in India
What’s in it for my skin & hair
For face -
- Reduces signs of premature aging
- Helps minimize acne breakouts
- Heals and lightens scars
- Conditions, moisturises and softens the skin
- Soothes and calms dry, flaky and irritated skin
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Protects your skin from free radicals
For hair -
- Helps treat dry scalp
- Conditions, moisturises and softens the hair
- Prevents hair from becoming brittle and dull
- Promotes healthy scalp and hair
How to use it?
Face: Apply the oil on your face and neck twice a day (morning and night)
Hair: Apply the oil on your scalp twice in a week.
Leave it overnight or at least for 2-3 hours before washing your hair.
(*You can wash your hair with any of our vegan & cruelty free shampoo bars)
Rosehip oil (Rosa Canina) - 50%
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Boosts collagen formation due to presence of vitamin c
- High in phenolic acids and unsaturated fatty acids
- High in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - 50%
- Jojoba oil helps in preventing excess oil production as it has a similar texture to the sebaceous glands.
- Repairs damaged skin barrier
- Acts as an excellent conditioner and moisturiser
- High in anti-inflammatory properties
Full ingredients list
Rosehip oil (Rosa Canina)
Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
I use this joro oil and just love it for my hair body both this oil is really a miracle for me it doesn't cause breakout kn face and also for hairs it make hair so healthy thank you qurez for this miraculous oil ❤️
This is really a very good product for my hair,skin.I am again a fan of this product.The look of the bottle is really sophisticated which I love.And also it lasts in my skin for a long time
It is a very good product. It suits skin type. Very little quantity is required and the effect is long lasting. I would recommend everyone to try atleast once.