Oils have always been a part of our ancient hair treatment routines!
Be it for hair concerns such as hairfall, dandruff, premature ageing; oils have been found to give solutions to these concerns.
At Qurez, we believe in the power of plant oils and Ayurvedic based formulations which have been found to give the desired results.
We have formulated a hair treatment oil which addresses hair concerns such as -
- Dandruff formation
- Premature greying of hair
- Dry and frizzy hair
- High in antibacterial, antifungal, antidandruff & antioxidant properties
- Suits all hair types
Ingredients sourced from organic & sustainable farming communities in
Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh.
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What’s in it for my hair?
- Minimises hairfall
- Reduces dandruff formation
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Treats dry & frizzy hair
How to use it?
- Apply it directly on the scalp and massage.
- Keep it for 2-3 hours then wash it off with any of our vegan & cruelty free shampoo bars.
- Use twice in a week.
- Strengthens hair and prevents hair breakage
- Minimises formation of dandruff
- Moisturizes & softens hair
Full ingredients list
Hempseed oil (Cannabis sativa), Kalonji oil (Nigella sativa), Olive oil (Olea europaea), Rice Bran oil (Oryza Sativa), Sweet Almond oil (Prunus dulcis), Babchi oil (Psoralea corylifolia), Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Avocado oil (Persea americana), Sunflower oil (Helianthus annus ), Tamanu oil (Calophyllum inophyllum), Walnut oil (Juglans), Castor oil (Ricinus communis), Hibiscus oil (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), Neem oil (Azadirachta indica ), Rosemary oil (Salvia rosmarinus), Curry leaf oil (Murraya Koenigii) & Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita).
Infused with Nettle (Urtica dioica), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum), Bay leaf (Laurus nobilis) & Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi).