- Lemongrass is known to have antibacterial properties
- It relieves stress and anxiety
- Multi- purpose Essential oil- You can use it in Aromatherapy, or can be used as massage oil or in diffuser or oil burners or can be diluted with carrier oils to apply on inflamed skin or irritated scalp
- 100% Pure , Vegan and Cruelty Free Product
- Comes along with a dropper
Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass essential oil has a powerful, citrus scent.
It's aroma helps relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
Do not use any essential oil directly on skin or hair.
For Skin- Add up to 5 to 7 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil. Mix into a warm bath or massage into your skin. Never apply essential oils directly to your skin.
Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically, Lemongrass Oil relieves muscle aches and body pains including headaches and discomforts associated with arthritis. It tones and purifies the skin while its anti-inflammatory properties relieve redness, itching, and swelling.
For Hair- Add upto 8 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil such as coconut oil and massage it into your hair. It helps in reducing dandruff.