At Qurez, we believe that bathing soaps are not only about cleansing your body and giving a fragrance. We believe that bathing soaps should also repair, maintain and protect your skin from future damage and this is how we formulated Neem and Basil bathing bar which not only effectively cleanses your body but also restores your body’s natural oils and nourishes it!
- Freshly handmade vegan body bar
- High in anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties
- Deeply moisturizes your skin
- Treats and heals any damaged skin
- pH balanced handmade fresh bathing bar
- Sulphate free & Palm oil free bathing bar
- Our bathing bar comes in a 100% biodegradable and sustainable packaging
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What’s in it for my body?
- Neem is said to treat dry skin and reduce scars
- It also helps in healing wounds and treats body acne
- Basil is said to ease skin irritations and inflammations
- It is also said to be high in antibacterial and antifungal properties
- The plant oils deeply moisturize your skin
- Apart from cleansing, it also leaves your skin nourished
- Environment friendly due to its eco-friendly packaging
How to use it?
- Wet your body and apply the nourishing soap
- Take a natural body loofah and gently scrub in circular motions
- Rinse your body and pat dry with a clean towel
- Heals damaged skin & minor wounds
- Helps in treating dry skin, fades scars and hyperpigmentation
- High in anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties thereby treating skin irritations, skin inflammations & calms your skin
- Also known for alleviating muscle and joint pain
- High in anti-microbial properties which guards your skin against harmful bacteria
- Highly rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants thereby protecting your skin from free radicals
- High in anti-inflammatory properties, heals dryness and redness
- It helps in locking moisture in your skin
- High in fatty acids thereby deeply moisturising your skin
- Also helps in skin cell regeneration
- Reduces skin inflammation, fights acne and fungal attack
Full ingredient list
Water, Coconut Oil, Sunflower oil, Sesame Oil, Soybean Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Neem oil, Basil essential oil, Sodium Hydroxide.
Was not harsh to my skin like other soaps. Has a strong neem fragrance. A must buy!