If you are new to skincare routine and don’t know which product you must invest in, then you need to invest in a SUNSCREEN! And If you are someone who has been skipping on it then you need to get back on it, right away!
Your skincare routine is incomplete without a sunscreen. There is no use of applying skincare products in your AM routine if you are not applying sunscreen.
Sunscreen has the ability to protect your skin from sun damage which is often seen causing severe damage to skin such as - redness, inflammation and in extreme cases skin cancer if your skin has been overexposed to the UVA+UVB rays for a long time.
At Qurez, we have formulated a Hybrid Sunscreen (without OXYBENZONE & OMC) which has both chemical as well as physical UV filters along with skin nourishing ingredients which will shield your skin from the skin damaging UVA+UVB rays.
Picture credit: @preitibhamra @rchamberofbeauty @dr.aafreen_blogs
- Broad spectrum SPF50 PA+++ Mattifying Hybrid Sunscreen
- No Oxybenzone, No OMC
- Lotion like consistency, mattifying and non-greasy
- Blends and gets absorbed quickly
- Leaves minimal white cast residue
- Gives a moisturizing effect due to the presence of Aloe Vera
- High in antibacterial, antiinflammatory and photoprotective properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What's in it for my skin?
- Gives your skin sun protection from UVA+UVB rays
- Shields your skin from sun damage, tanning, sunburn, hyperpigmentation, redness and skin inflammation
- Protects your skin from free radicals
How to use it?
- Take enough sunscreen to cover your face, ears, neck region, hands and the other exposed body parts
- Dot the sunscreen on the required skin and gently massage or dab
- Apply the sunscreen before 15 minutes of going outside
- Need to reapply after 2-3 hours (Cleanse the first application of sunscreen to reapply)
- Reduces redness or inflammation
- Moisturizes your skin
- Protects skin against free radicals
Matcha Green Tea
- High in antioxidant properties thereby protecting against free radicals
- Reduces acne breakouts by regulating sebum secretion
- Moisturizes your skin
- Protects against free radicals
- Soothes skin irritation
- Boosts collagen
Full ingredient list
DM Water, Aloe vera leaf extract, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (and) Aqua (and) Decyl Glucoside (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Xanthan Gum, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable glycerine, Sorbitan Olivate, Matcha green tea, Allantoin, Coco - Caprylate / Caprate, Sodium Gluconate, Vitamin E, *Nipaguard SCE
*Preservative used in our sunscreen
I have been using this sunscreen for 2+months. It's a hybrid Sunscreen that sits well on the skin. With right moisturization and techniques
it takes little time to blend, it settles matte . Definitely recommend if you are looking for good sunscreen under budget
Hi , I have heard this through so many friends and this will be my first ever sunscreen and I really want to try this. Please re-stock it as soon as possible
I love this sunscreen soo much. It suited on my oily, sensitive & acne prone skin so well. It gives a little dewy finish, but still you can use it on summers, i have oily skin, and it works amazing for me. It gives a little white cast while applying it, but the white cast goes away in seconds. It’s a superb sunscreen. All skin types can use❤️
The product worked fine but the packaging was bad. It seemed like absolutely no effort was put into it. I bought it upon a friend’s suggestion. When she received hers that month, it was broken with a hole in it
Bring this back in stock please .