Your skincare routine is incomplete without a sunscreen. There is no use of applying skincare products in your AM routine if you are not applying sunscreen.
Sunscreen has the ability to protect your skin from sun damage which is often seen causing severe damage to skin such as redness, inflammation and skin cancer if your skin has been overexposed to the UVA+UVB rays for a long time.
At Qurez, we have formulated a mineral sunscreen with sun protecting physical uv filters along with skin nourishing ingredients which will shield your skin from the skin damaging UVA+UVB rays.
- Yes, it’s a mineral sunscreen - No chemical filters, No oxybenzone, No OMC. No Nano particles
- Lotion like consistency, mattifying, non-greasy and water-resistant
- Blends and gets absorbed quickly
- Leaves minimal or no white cast residue
- Gives a moisturising effect
- High in antibacterial, antiinflammatory and photoprotective properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben Free. Phthalate free.
- 100% vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What's in it for my skin?
- Gives your skin sun protection from UVA+UVB rays
- Shields your skin from sun damage, tanning, sunburn, hyperpigmentation, redness and skin inflammation
- Protects your skin from free radicals
How to use
Take enough sunscreen to cover your face, ears, neck region, hands and the other exposed body parts
Dot the sunscreen on the required skin and gently massage or dab
Apply the sunscreen before 15 minutes of going outside
Need to reapply after 2-3 hours
Full ingredients list
DM water, Clear Zinc oxide, Aloe Vera extract, Organic Sunflower oil, Vitamin E, Sea buckthorn fruit extract, Micronized Titanium dioxide, Vegetable glycerine, Stearic acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Matcha green tea, Allantoin, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Sodium gluconate
Product Manufacturing Date
With a proper moisturiser beneath, it gets settled in 2-3 mins of blending. Its definitely not an issue when the ingredients are harmless. Even if yu r planning to go back to the old formulation, keep 2 versions...this one is needed for ppl with hormonal imbalance, pregnancy n lactation mothers :)
It leaves terrible white cast as it doesn't blend properly. Dried out my skin and made it rough and patchy. One of the worst sunscreen I used till date.
When i apply sunscreen on my face it’s not smooth. It has some rough substance in it. Such was not the case when I ordered it 1st time. Kindly get my product changed or checked.
Am enjoying using this product.
Please bring back the hybrid sunscreen in stock . Eagerly waiting . The formulation is much much better than the new mineral one , the new one doesn't blend on the face at all and gives too much piling . Tho , the ingredients are great of the new mineral sunscreen , with a reformulation and some specifications it can be a great physical suncreen . Also i tried to order the hybrid sunscreen from other platforms , i could only find the new one everywhere . Please bring the hybrid sunscreen back in stock . Much needed . Thank you . And i hope you guys will excel with new formulation of physical one like you guys have done on this one .