Let us get real about one thing! Your PLASTIC COMB is giving you NIL BENEFITS.
You ask why? We will give you the top 5 reasons your plastic comb is damaging your scalp and hair.
(P.S. It is non-biodegradable and adds more to the landfills)
If we have pointed out a problem it becomes imperative of us to give you a solution, too! The solution is Qurez De-tangling Neem wood comb!
- It is a natural, non-invasive and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy
- It is also 100% biodegradable, handcrafted and lasts for long if maintained properly
- Neem is high in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- The comb is gentle on your scalp and hair
- Does not cause any scalp irritation due to its smooth teeth
- Lasts long for several years if maintained properly
- It is 100% biodegradable
- Handcrafted by artisans of Gujarat, India
What’s in it for my scalp & hair?
- Gives relief to itchy scalp
- Distributes natural scalp oils all over your hair
- Controls hair loss and minimises dandruff formation
- Prevents static hair
- It gives a natural shine to your hair
- Detangles hair easily
- It is travel friendly
How to use it?
- Run the comb over your hair
- Make sure to be gentle while combing
To easily detangle hair, oil your hair and use the comb
(*Avoid keeping the comb in damp and wet area)
- Neem is well known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- It is environment friendly in nature
Full ingredients list
Neem wood (Margosa)
(Lasts long if maintained properly)
Good for detangling and also good for scalp
I just love this comb it has reduced the hairfall
Good quality comb. Bought another for my daughter as well.
Happy to see that I have reduced my hairfall to some extent. Exfoliates your scalp.