Let us get real about one thing! Your PLASTIC COMB is giving you NIL BENEFITS.
You ask why? We will give you the top 5 reasons your plastic comb is damaging your scalp and hair.
(P.S. It is non-biodegradable and adds more to the landfills)
If we have pointed out a problem it becomes imperative of us to give you a solution, too! The solution is Qurez De-tangling Neem wood comb!
- It is a natural, non-invasive and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy
- It is also 100% biodegradable, handcrafted and lasts for long if maintained properly
- Neem is high in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- The comb is gentle on your scalp and hair
- Does not cause any scalp irritation due to its smooth teeth
- Lasts long for several years if maintained properly
- It is 100% biodegradable
- Handcrafted by artisans of Gujarat, India
What’s in it for my scalp & hair?
- Gives relief to itchy scalp
- Distributes natural scalp oils all over your hair
- Controls hair loss and minimises dandruff formation
- Prevents static hair
- It gives a natural shine to your hair
- Detangles hair easily
- It is travel friendly
How to use it?
- Run the comb over your hair
- Make sure to be gentle while combing
To easily detangle hair, oil your hair and use the comb
(*Avoid keeping the comb in damp and wet area)
- Neem is well known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- It is environment friendly in nature
Full ingredients list
Neem wood (Margosa)
(Lasts long if maintained properly)
At first I was very impressed with the weight and quality. After using it for 15 days, there were splinters coming out in between the teeth of comb. So now the hair gets stuck in those splinters and causing alot of pulling, breakage.
Had to throw it away.
This comb litrally helps in detangling without much hairfall.. reduces frizz as well unlike plastic wide tooth comb
Qurez De-tangling Neem Wood Comb
Beautiful very elegant looking comb
It works perfectly
Thank you to qurez
The product appears as shown in the description.
Great in detangling my rough hair in the morning.