Have you ever thought how plastic combs are damaging your hair? Well, if you have those fancy plastic combs on your dressing table then you need to get rid of it right away! Plastic combs do not benefit your hair in any way. They cause static energy which leads to easy breakage of hair, they do not distribute the natural oil on your scalp thoroughly, the sharp teeth of the comb dig your scalp thereby giving you dry, flaky and itchy scalp which becomes a good breeding ground for bacteria. Not only are plastic combs detrimental to your hair but also cause great harm to our Mother earth since it is not biodegradable.
On the other hand, Qurez Neem wood comb is full of pros when it comes to haircare. It evenly distributes the natural oil onto your scalp till the ends of your hair. Aslo, due to the even distribution of the natural oil all over your hair, it gives a nice shine to your tresses.
Neem is well known for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties thereby not allowing any growth of bacteria on your scalp. The Neem wood comb’s teeth are blunt and smooth and easily glides onto your hair thus easily detangling any tangles. Neem wood combs are easily biodegradable thereby making it environment friendly.
- Neem is high in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- They are gentle on your scalp and hair.
- Do not cause any scalp irritation due to its smooth teeth edges.
- Handcrafted by Artisans of Gujrat
- It is 100% Biodegradable comb.
- Comes in a 100% biodegradable jute pouch.
- Gentle on hair and scalp. Prevents static hair.
- De-tangles your hair easily
- Distributes natural oil all over your scalp and hair.
- Gives a natural shine to your hair.
- Controls hair loss and dandruff.
- Also gives relief to itchy scalp.
- It is travel friendly.
- Neem wood comb is a natural, non-invasive and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy!
- They are non-toxic and not harsh on your hair.
- Neem wood combs are handcrafted and eco-friendly.
- Lasts long for several years if maintained properly.
Ingredients and its benefits
Margosa (Neem) is well known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Environment friendly in nature.
How to use
- Run the comb over your hair.
- Make sure to be gentle while combing.
*(Avoid keeping the comb in damp, wet areas and under direct sunlight)
Happy to see that I have reduced my hairfall to some extent. Exfoliates your scalp.