Here comes ‘Bakuchiol’, the natural alternative to Retinol packed with loads of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-ageing, revitalising properties and a blend of 9 miracle oils to nourish your skin in and out!
- Preventive and curative formula to fight skin issues on everyday basis
- Non Comedogenic and non greasy face oil for all seasons and for all skin types
- Sustainably and ethically sourced from conscious farming communities in Uttrakhand and Rajasthan, India
- Moisturises your skin pores without clogging it
- Filled with skin conditioning, skin nourishing and regenerative properties
- Best known for its anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties, treats skin inflammation effectively
- Evens out uneven skin tone, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, plumps up your skin cells, and minimises large pores
- Comes with a 100% biodegradable packaging box which can grow into a basil plant if put under soil. The paper box is made from industrial waste.
- One packaging box contains 10 ml of Bakuchiol in dark blue glass bottle along with dropper
Qurez Bakuchiol has a blend of 9 miracle oils to nourish your skin in and out.
Bakuchiol (Psoralea corylifolia)
It deeply moisturizes your skin pores thereby preventing it from drying, flaking and itching.
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)
It acts as an excellent moisturiser by seeping deeply into the skin pores and keeping your skin moisturised for long hours.
Hemp Seed (Cannabis sativa)
Is full of anti-ageing properties, it helps in diminishing fine lines, wrinkles and slows down the ageing process.
Kalonji (Nigella sativa)
It helps in fading away dark spots, hyperpigmentation caused by hormonal imbalance or excessive sun exposure!
Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides)
Has excellent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thereby reducing acne breakouts.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
It has great healing properties thereby healing scars or any damaged skin tissues.
Sweet Lime (Citrus limetta Risso)
It helps in collagen formation thereby keeping your skin plump and supple.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
It helps in soothing your skin by calming down itchy or skin irritation.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Well known for its anit-bacterial properties, it helps in fading acne scars and other skin damages.
How to Use
*Apply Qurez Bakuchiol on a clean face.
- Take about 3-4 drops of Bakuchiol.
- Massage it on your face and neck
- Use this elixir at night
*Suggestion: For best results you can use Qurez Mattifying spf50 Sunscreen.
I had high hopes after reading all the reviews but it just broke me out. I get a new zit on my face everyday even though I have discontinued using it 5 days back.
U can make it better by removing the essential oils and fragrances in it and using more of skin friendly carry oils
In love with this one.
What international and other local brands with several followers could not , your oil did the magic.I'm in love with the very first application. After months I'm reviewing this magic potion and yes it is darn good. I don't think I can complete my night ritual without this one now. It is affordable and honest product . The company itself is so humble and honest that they asked me to write the true result /review after one month of use. This is total love folks.Use and see the MAGIC ❤