Why Oxybenzone and OMC free?
Oxybenzone and OMC contribute to coral bleaching because it is “a skeletal endocrine disruptor”. Studies have shown that they also damage the DNA of young coral reefs and disrupts their normal growth and development.
Various research have found that Oxybenzone and OMC cause hormone disruption in humans, affecting estrogen production particularly in women and testosterone production in men.
Qurez takes your safety as our priority, we don't use toxic chemicals like oxybenzone and OMC in our formulas. And always look for alternatives which are good for you and the environment.
Looking out for a Mineral Sunscreen? We think we have just the right product your skin needs! We have formulated a mineral sunscreen with sun protecting physical UV filters along with skin nourishing ingredients which will shield your skin from the skin damaging UVA+UVB rays. Our Mineral Sunscreen is PA+++ and has a sun protection factor of 30.
Also, let us tell you one important thing in skincare! Your skincare routine is incomplete without a sunscreen. There is no use of applying skincare products in your AM routine if you are not applying sunscreen.
Sunscreen has the ability to protect your skin from sun damage which is often seen causing severe damage to skin such as redness, inflammation and skin cancer if your skin has been overexposed to the UVA+UVB rays for a long time.
- Broad spectrum SPF30 PA+++ Mattifying Mineral Sunscreen
- Blue Light Protection
- No chemical filters, No Oxybenzone, No OMC
- Lotion like consistency, mattifying and non-greasy
- Blends and gets absorbed quickly
- Leaves minimal white cast residue (settles after a few minutes)
- Gives a moisturizing effect due to the presence of Aloe Vera
- High in antibacterial, antiinflammatory and photoprotective properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What's in it for my skin?
- Gives your skin sun protection from UVA+UVB rays
- Shields your skin from sun damage, tanning, sunburn, hyperpigmentation, redness and skin inflammation
- Protects your skin from free radicals
How to use it?
Take enough sunscreen to cover your face, ears, neck region, hands and the other exposed body parts
Dot the sunscreen on the required skin and gently massage or dab
Apply the sunscreen before 15 minutes of going outside
Need to reapply after 2-3 hours (Cleanse the first application of sunscreen to reapply)
Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract
- Prevents skin inflammation
- Soothes dry, flaky and itchy skin
- Aids in skin regeneration
- Reduces redness or inflammation
- Moisturizes your skin
- Protects skin against free radicals
- Protects against free radicals
- Soothes skin irritation
- Boosts collagen
Full ingredients list
DM water, Zinc oxide, Aloe Vera extract, Titanium dioxide, Vitamin E, Sea buckthorn fruit extract, Vegetable glycerine, Stearic acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Organic Sunflower oil, Cetyl alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Allantoin, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Propenediol (and) Benzoic Acid, Matcha green tea, Sodium gluconate.
I loved the shampoo bar and I will be the permanent user for this.Even the Sunscreen and Joojobha oil is superb both for hair and skin.I have fallenin love with your product
It was good and did not break me out. The skin looked healthy but it was very difficult to blend,had to invest a lot of time to blend it.
My combination skin loves this suncreen a lot as it blends and get absorbed easily . Also gives a moisturizing effect due to presence of alovera. I will use this indoors and i wish having this variant in spf 50 too❤️
Has the formulation of the sunscreen changed? It’s more like a runny texture now