Looking out for a Mineral Sunscreen? We think we have just the right product your skin needs! We have formulated a mineral sunscreen with sun protecting physical UV filters along with skin nourishing ingredients which will shield your skin from the skin damaging UVA+UVB rays. Our Mineral Sunscreen is PA+++ and has a sun protection factor of 30.
Also, let us tell you one important thing in skincare! Your skincare routine is incomplete without a sunscreen. There is no use of applying skincare products in your AM routine if you are not applying sunscreen.
Sunscreen has the ability to protect your skin from sun damage which is often seen causing severe damage to skin such as redness, inflammation and skin cancer if your skin has been overexposed to the UVA+UVB rays for a long time.
Video courtesy: @hairskinssence
Image credit: @sonia_maaan @dr.aafreen_blogs @sumedha_lokhande
- Broad spectrum SPF30 PA+++ Mattifying Mineral Sunscreen
- No chemical filters, No Oxybenzone, No OMC
- Lotion like consistency, mattifying and non-greasy
- Blends and gets absorbed quickly
- Leaves minimal white cast residue (settles after a few minutes)
- Gives a moisturizing effect due to the presence of Aloe Vera
- High in antibacterial, antiinflammatory and photoprotective properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Artificial fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty free. Made in India
What's in it for my skin?
- Gives your skin sun protection from UVA+UVB rays
- Shields your skin from sun damage, tanning, sunburn, hyperpigmentation, redness and skin inflammation
- Protects your skin from free radicals
How to use it?
Take enough sunscreen to cover your face, ears, neck region, hands and the other exposed body parts
Dot the sunscreen on the required skin and gently massage or dab
Apply the sunscreen before 15 minutes of going outside
Need to reapply after 2-3 hours (Cleanse the first application of sunscreen to reapply)
Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract
- Prevents skin inflammation
- Soothes dry, flaky and itchy skin
- Aids in skin regeneration
- Reduces redness or inflammation
- Moisturizes your skin
- Protects skin against free radicals
- Protects against free radicals
- Soothes skin irritation
- Boosts collagen
Full ingredients list
DM water, Clear Zinc oxide, Aloe Vera extract, Organic Sunflower oil, Vitamin E, Sea buckthorn fruit extract, Micronized Titanium dioxide, Vegetable glycerine, Stearic acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Matcha green tea, Allantoin, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Sodium gluconate, *Nipaguard SCE
*Preservative used in our sunscreen
Finally the search has ended i am someone with oily acne prone skin and my skin breaks out easily , but this sunscreen didn't break me out at all, the consistency is perfect for my skin type , didn't make my face oily , gives a nice glow, at first you will notice hinge of white cast but it goes away in a few seconds. Overall 5 out of 5.
Finally found a sunscreen that suits my oily skin, mineral based, fragrance free and disclosed all ingredients. Leaves minimum white cast which goes away. I had a problem with their packaging but, their customer care service is so good, they immediately reached out to me and carefully handled it. I saw that they changed their packaging (hybrid one), Great ! Also I emailed them asking if their sunscreen is boot star rated or not. And now they are boot star 5 rated (hybrid one) SUPERB !!!! So happy that they are actually listening to their customers. I really wish they come up with this mineral sunscreen as spf 50 and boot star rating. As many people with sensitive skin can't use chemical sunscreen. I feel this brand is kinda underrated. I really wish people recognise this beautiful brand as they make such good products and has such sincere customer care service.
Qurez Mattifying Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30, 50ml
Its so so so great for oily acne prone skin. It helped me with my redness on face too
I had tried many mineral ones but this has no to very little white cast which settles down in 10 minutes. rEALLY LIKED IT.